Role: Waking Nights Support Worker
Location: North Bristol
Salary: £9.28 per hour
Hours : Full-time and part-time hours available
Do you want to make life happen for individuals we support?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team! Be a Waking Night Support Worker with United Response in our Bristol services.
Join us as a Support Worker and help to make great things happen in the lives of adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. This role comes with full training, generous rewards, real career progression prospects and genuine job satisfaction.
Who we are
United Response is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. We believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
Our vision is a society where everyone has equal access to the same rights and opportunities.
Making it happen- Your Role
You will be joining a team which supports people with various disabilities, predominantly within their own homes. Our aim is to give the people you will be supporting as much control over their own lives as possible.
As a Waking Nights Support Worker you would have a hugely varied role which would include:
- Supporting people in their own homes
- Assisting with domestic duties
- Helping the people we support with evening and morning routine
- Monitoring the people we support through the night
- Maintaining relevant documentation
- Personal care
We welcome people from all walks of life to apply for a job with us. We don’t ask for specific qualifications or experience, just that you have the compassion and integrity to treat people with dignity and respect.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- £9.28 per hour
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
To support us with our mission to ensure that individuals with learning disabilities, mental or physical support needs have the opportunity to live their lives to the full. Apply Now!
This role is subject to enhanced DBS check